Odolné optické invertované zařízení bez nutnosti kalibrace, rychle sériové měření svarových spojů, kontrola svařovacího procesu, databázováni, tvorba protokolu a statistik.
= Software module for weld seam measurement and for evaluation welded joints – especially developed for weld seam measurement alongside the production process - according to DIN ISO 5817 (steel, nickel, titanium) and DIN EN ISO 10042 (aluminium)
- Test procedure performed during production that is also streamlined since reproducible measurement profiles are created for all inspections and components
- Direct evaluation is possible during the test procedure by displaying the tolerance deviation, warning limits
- Statistical evaluations for long-term assessment of the production process
Method: for checking welds under the microscope or with dhs EasyController by means of grinding samples (weld thickness, weld width, material thickness, gap width, penetration, welding depth, pore diameter of inclusions, etc.)
- steel construction in accordance with DIN EN 1090
- car manufacture
- manufacture of pressure vessels
- construction of road and railway bridges
- manufacture of rolling stock
- pipeline construction
With dhs-EasyController we offer a compact, inverse optical system with an
- integrated digital camera (4,92 Mpix, CMOS, USB 3.0)
- LED ring light
housed in a compact stainless steel box.
The dhs-Softwaremodules for acquisition, measuring and reporting are provided opionally as required. In combination with dhs-Software the dhs-EasyController becomes a "multi-tool" for image capture, image measurement (e.g. weld seam) and reporting.
The samples from production are placed directly on the glass pane and the measurement procedure can begin – with no time-consuming prior application of the sample and focusing. The surface of the sample is always at the same distance from the camera.
Four device versions are offered with solid object field sizes, corresponding to optical magnification.
In conjunction with the integrated optical system, the software ensures perfect image quality in the live image.
Target and actual values can be compared and tolerance values determined quickly, warning limits are adjusted from measured value. All images and data are then compiled in a report.
Detailed information can be found in our
|Číslo celního sazebníku|